Stocks, also called shares or often referred to as equities, are probably the most popular investment products that people choose and the reasons are evident – they are quite balanced, less volatile than currency pairs, and they can pay dividends. We will help you create an efficient stock portfolio that is well-diversified and mitigates the risks.
There are literally thousands of company shares to choose from. In most instances, you can consider the stocks traded in the:
- USA – the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and NASDAQ are the largest stock exchanges in the world.
- UK – London Stock Exchange;
- Japan – Tokyo Stock Exchange;
- EU – Euronext, Deutsche Borse (Frankfurt), SIX Swiss Exchange (Zurich), BME Spanish Exchanges, and more;
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong Stock Exchange;
- China – Shanghai Stock Exchange;
- India – Bombay Stock Exchange;
- Australia – Australia Securities Exchange;
- Taiwan – Taiwan Stock Exchange.
This is not the complete list – you can contact us to get the full stock asset index.
You will collaborate with your personal investment consultant for the portfolio allocation process and portfolio management.
Here is what we offer our clients:
- Build a stock portfolio that suits their particular targets;
- Examine your current portfolio and propose tailored solutions;
- Determine a set of company shares that are in line with your profile.
- Offer analysis materials, reports, suggestions, and full support when needed;
- Manage your portfolio.
When creating an investment portfolio, you can choose the stocks considering the market sectors. For instance, you can check a list of sectors:
- Technology– Alphabet, Amazon, Dell, Facebook, Apple, Lenovo, Oracle, etc.
- Industrial goods – Caterpillar, Boeing, General Electric, BMW, and more.
- Financial – Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Berkshire Hathaway, American Express, Bank of America, Citigroup, JP Morgan, VISA, and more.
- Energy and Raw Materials – Chevron, Halliburton, Dow Chemical, etc.
- Healthcare– Herbalife, Humana, Acadia Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, etc.